Friday, October 7, 2011

Why Occupy?


I am going to Occupy, not in New York, because that is too far away from me but somewhere I can get to.  I am going to occupy with my entire being, camping and living right there where they can see me.  Many more are needed but you start with yourself.  I have a home, it's not great because I was forced to seek help from my family and like I've said before, the first time around was enough.  I should not have to suffer that again and neither should they but mostly neither should my children.  My children should not have to grow up in the same lousy environment it took me years of meditation to get over.  There's no progress in that because then they learn and carry the same family dysfunction over into yet another generation.  I worked hard to find my own truth and just when I thought I was over it, there it was again to haunt me.  Let me say right here, I would not be where I am if I had money.  That's not how it's supposed to work.

To read about all the children having to move back in with their parents because of the greedy 1% click below, I'm going to move on.
 http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2009/11/24/home-for-the-holidays-and-every-other-day/

The next thing I want to talk about is attitude and brainwashing.  Many older people in the U.S. think if you are not making it financially, you have only yourself to blame and no one else.  If  your current job isn't cutting it, then get another.  If that doesn't work, hell work three jobs, do whatever it takes to make ends meet.  You don't need sleep.  You don't need leisure time.  You don't need rejuvenation.  You do what you have to do gratefully and you don't complain.  If this is your life, it's obviously your fault, perhaps you choose the wrong career path or you didn't go to college like you should have, so you have to deal with it.

Now I'm the first to admit that I've made mistakes.  There are plenty of things that I would have done completely differently if I would have had a crystal ball on hand to see how it would play out.  That being said if I rewind to 10 years ago, I have to report I had plenty of money.  No, I don't have a college degree but I was doing something I enjoyed and I could have single handedly raised a family of four or even five in above average comfort.  I was what you might call a professional and I had never even been close to experiencing poverty like I do now.  So if things were going so well for me then, why are they going to shit in a handbasket now?

The reason is because my income depended on the incomes of others.  I can only make money when other people have plenty of extra money on hand to go out, enjoy themselves, and have fun.  Was I wrong to think that it could always be this way?

It's crystal clear to me now but up until this movement started I never put two and two together, I did in fact think I had somehow failed.  I mean I knew the economy was bad and on a downward cycle but I couldn't see how this cycle had been personally responsible for my demise. I had to be responsible, after all I was in control of my own destiny, captain of my own ship. I had to think positively.  That was it. .If I was poor now it meant that I had made a wrong turn, taken the wrong road or worse, I was just plain stupid.

 This is an attitude that is reinforced by the brainwashing of the American people.  American people hate poor people.  They hate welfare and food stamp programs.  They hate looking at the buildings poor people live in.  They hate seeing poor people period. "Look at that poor person" they think to themselves, "now that's just pathetic."  Families are hating their own members because they are poor. "My own daughter is on welfare" they may say "It's embarrassing.  That's not what I raised.  I would never have been on welfare.  It's unheard of."  My own family doesn't even want to be associated with me.  The stigma is that bad and at time when their own funds are mysteriously disappearing, their stocks are falling frighteningly,  they resent and fear sharing what they little they have left, after all they may even lose their social security.  Mainly however, they can not conceive that the times have changed that much, that it is really that hard but we know they have.

It's especially apparent at that depressing building called "Department of Human Services" where I eventually had to apply for food stamps and health care for my children.  Many of the workers are rude and treat you like a criminal. Once I was required to take a parenting class as if needing services equated to me not knowing how to parent.  I mean that is just humiliating.  In another office, a message plays over and over again warning that if you provided false information to obtain services you could spend not one but the rest of your life in jail!  It's true poor people are among the least trusted and the truly hated here but why?  Everything poor people get they spend and put right back into the economy.  Even housing assistance goes into the hands of some other American who is renting property and this person in turn spends it and puts it right back in circulation.

In order to use the government child health care plan you are required to take your children to a wellness check once a year.  Your children aren't sick, you know this, you are a parent, why do you need a doctor to tell you whether or not your child is healthy.  If your child was sick wouldn't you know it?  Is it because they don't trust you because you are poor and that means there is something wrong with you so you couldn't possibly be a responsible parent or is it because millions of children seeing a doctor at least once a year helps the medical profession and gives them the opportunity to prescribe all kinds of harmful drugs to keep the pharmaceutical  companies in profit?  Now we are starting to see a different picture.

Where did the real hatred toward poor people stem from?  It was always there to some extent but it really escalated with welfare reform. Welfare reform was a great a big discussion about how the poor were lazy and needed the government to motivate those slackers back into the work force.  Ask anybody about it even now and they will tell you it was done because welfare women were having babies in order to get more money.  That is just flat out ludicrous. When my husband left me and I moved back home the first time (mainly because I was distraught and I had a 2 year old, a one year old, and a newborn...he left me high and dry right before the last birth, leaving our brand new house to foreclose)  the government would give me a  $378 in cash a month but was willing to pay strangers (a childcare facility) over $1500 to watch my children while I went to work.  Why didn't they just pay me to watch my own children?  I could have been fine on that but oh that's right, they aren't  able to see you squirm and struggle in the humiliating way they get off on if they actually  help you out.

Seriously, small children need to be with their mother and it is actually psychologically damaging to the children if they are not.  I tried it.  For three horrifying weeks I dropped my children off at a government funded childcare center, well I didn't actually drop them off, they had to be peeled off my body with heart piercing cries of torture.  The "don't worry they will adjust" wasn't happening for any of us.  My daughter was developing dark circles under her eyes from using the coarse brown paper towels to dry her tears ALL DAY!  While I was work I could hardly think straight, my heart had been ripped out of me and I would call the daycare knowing they would placate me and tell me everything was fine when I knew nothing was so I left work early driving over the speed limit to rescue my children from what was obviously a living hell for all of us and moved back home.  I said to hell with your lousy $378, it's not worth it.

Both a welfare worker and my own mother once said to me "you should be grateful to have such a generous government".  Really?  Grateful for what?  For a little bit of the money I had paid into the system for the last twenty years?  I wasn't a young mother, I didn't have my first child until I was 36 and I got my first job at 16.  The first recession hit in 2001, the year my first child was born.  I'm sorry, I'm not finding the gratitude. 

 Even if I'd been a young mother victimizing single moms should be a crime.  It's tough hard job to raise children and  I would challenge any uppity elitist to do it without a home or any money.  I don't care what circumstances were responsible for anyone's single motherhood, these women should be loved and cared for instead of being made the mockery of our society and left to fend for themselves.  Some of things I have gone through because of this prejudice are just unspeakable.  America should be ashamed and I for one am not going to be grateful for my tremendous often unbearable suffering.  

No, I won't blame my government for my own decision to bear children but I do blame them for their callous abandonment of it's vulnerable citizens.  By this time next week, myself and my two boys ages 8 and 10 will be homeless and living in the park at Occupy KC  and I will be grateful to not be left to walk the streets alone like I have had to do in the past frightened and alone.  I have a job that will finally support us, but getting it all underway without ten dollars in my pocket and only a food stamp card is going to be one hell of a challenge.  From where I am now, I do not even know where the gas money to get that far will come from for as much as my mother has told me she is told old to live with my houseful of children and to get out, she will not even spare me some change.  "You made your bed now lie in it."  Yes, well that is the American way now isn't it?

My father was half Cherokee Indian and my mother came over from war torn Germany when she was 19.    Hitler's Germany, and the corralling and slaughtering of an entire race of peaceful people, the combination of two tortured childhoods didn't work out so well so my mother became a single mom herself back then. The year was 1966.

Amazingly enough, my mother had no trouble finding a job doing a few books and without a college education or any special training (not to mention being from another country altogether) she easily earned enough money to quickly purchase her first house and take care of us.  This took all of 5 months.  Just three years later, she remarried my step-father also from Germany.  My step father quickly climbed the ladder of success going from restaurant manager to hotel manager of a large high end hotel in just 11 years and he didn't have any special degree either.  Whether he was never home because he preferred his job over us or he was required to work 16 hour days I'll never know but the fact was he financially provided for us very nicely.

These same parents and people now believe the lie and tell their children that it is their own fault if they are poor, after all when faced with the same situation 45 years ago they were able to overcome it.  Were they stronger or smarter than us?  No, it was completely different world then, there was room for expansion and companies were greedy but now their greed has escalated to an unreal level.  Work hard and you will be rewarded was the way, but you have to remember that this was a generation that came from terrible oppression themselves so this system actually looked good to them and most importantly they were able to have a home, a car, and food on the table without much difficulty.  What more could you ask for?  After what they'd lived through, who wouldn't be grateful?

Now these same parents who worked so hard to give a better future to their children don't understand why we complain.  Maybe it's because it could be so much worse.  Sure it could, but why do we settle for that? Why do we settle for a government that apparently has money to spare on useless wars and won't take it's homeless off the street? Why do they settle for a government that allows the rich to take gross advantage of the plight of the poor?  A government that allows for corporations to flourish while many of it's citizens live lives of struggle and hardship?  A government that in all it's business transactions is in bed with the 1% who get to have it all?  We don't want to.  I don't want to.  It's not enough for me.  I did not come to earth for that. Did you?

 The government knows this which is why the welfare act was so important.  Everything the government does is to bring the people into compliance with it's plan.  The focus of welfare reform was two fold, one to damage those children (cleverly disguised as an attempt to help them) and two to take the American's focus off of how the country was being run and  instead sensationalize how the poor were ruining American both by milking us economically and by creating a generation of low lifes who would turn to crime and drugs.  The dumbing down of America if you will.  How else can you explain why the poor never protest?  And the rich blame the poor?  I just read an article that said if you were the victim of a crime blame a single mom?  How ugly is that?  If that is true, it's because we offer no help to single moms in this country and we treat them with little or no respect.

Meanwhile, all these supposedly disturbed people create the need for more and more law enforcement thereby increasing it, they require doses upon doses of prescription drugs to appease the anger, the injustice, the pain once more benefiting the companies that are in cahoots with the government. Now they are even sedating an entire generation of children and for what?  Talking?  Not doing their ABC's?  Interrupting the teacher?  For what?  To make more money that's what. It's literally impossible to have something wrong with that many children, the children aren't wrong, the schools are what's wrong, the children can't tolerate being cooped up like prisoners is what's wrong, so we drug them?  It's completely insane.

Every year, all day long in school, more and more rules are added to an already absurdly and grotesquely long list.  The poor children of this country learn obedience and subservience early on, first at the daycare  and later at school.  Just this one fact alone that I'm about to share with you PROVES that our government wants to keep poor people down.  Poor children are legally allowed to be beaten in government run public schools by their educators in 19 states.  More than 200,000 children as young as five and as old as eighteen are routinely physically beaten on the buttocks with a board.  Many of them actually have to seek medical attention afterwards but you won't hear that on the news.  It's completely insane.

This so called Child Protective Service would yank your children away from you if you caused those welts and bruises but when they are called for these school abuses they don't even come and just say it is legal because it was done by a government paid employee on school property.  There are literally hundreds of documented cases of this and a new one everyday.

They call it discipline but 60 years of scientific evidence proves that it's harmful and leaves lasting psychological scars.  Our government knows this and ignores anyone who tries to pass a law to ban it. Why?  The answer is because beating children repeatedly does all the things the government hopes to have more of.  It produces criminals, it produces people who will seek to use either prescription drugs or illegal drugs and it convinces people that they are inherently bad and deserve what they get.  So don't blame the government if you are poor, they didn't do it, you did it to yourselves.  This way the government continues to rule without too much opposition and they can literally do what they want to get more of what they want.

What is happening now is the youth of the middle class are speaking out, they've endured their 13 years of school and many of them have made it to college but they can't afford it now like they used to.  Keep in mind that middle class children are treated better than the poor, and the schools they get to go to are 100% better than the schools that poor children must attend.  I mean really, why does an elementary school in a poor area of town need a police officer on duty? No one is over 12 years old. It is because they are already condemned before they have even begun to live.  It's complete madness.  They have been set up.  We have no compassion for the poor in this country at all because the government set everyone against them and quite frankly the middle class are just getting a taste of what the poor people have been feeling for years and quite right I think they are realizing that and the two are coming together.  Without this crisis, it never would have happened but it did and now there is no stopping it.  The 99% are coming together.  They are seeing that the greed and power hungry monopolies of the 1% are going to do us all in literally.

It is completely insane for anyone to take so much when so many have so little.  I can see clearly that their greed took away my occupation by diminishing it to the point where I would now live in poverty and now my children suffer for it greatly.  There is absolutely no reason why everyone can't be paid a living wage no matter what they do.  I don't see any job as that much more important than another that all people can not be paid enough to have a home and food and a few comforts.  There is no reason for that.  Companies need to be regulated so that their profits can not exceed a certain amount without sharing it with the people who make that profit possible in the first place because without the work force you don't have anything,

And healthcare.  I have not been to a dentist in 9 years and I have had to either suffer nightmarish toothaches until I could have them taken out because I could not even afford to have them fixed.  I have even tried to extract them myself or with help from a friend and I am not alone. Many people try it. There is no reason for this.  First of all dental and medical services are fantastically overpriced and even more so now that no one can make any money because we are unemployed or our income depends on the income of others and is greatly reduced.  It's completely insane that so many people are without healthcare.  It's not even right that all these companies that are making tremendous profits and living high on the hog can hire everyone to work 32 hours a week just so they don't have to take a dollar out of their pocket to provide healthcare for those that make their profits possible. Some of them that do provide healthcare to full time employees, don't offer it for the family, the family plan will cost the employee.  Why when their profits are in the billions of dollars can they not do this?  It's utterly disgusting.

And now look at the media.  We do not even show up on the news because the 1% doesn't want the 99% to even know trouble is brewing.  They are terrified that everyone will wake up and smell the cover-ups and deception and join us.  They are choosing what you are allowed to know and what not to know.  That is completely barbaric and you don't even know that's what they've been doing all along.  This isn't something new, this has been going on for decades and it's utterly disgusting.  All the commercials we have to watch in between shows, it's getting longer and longer, because they are profit sharing with whoever is making all those products we either don't even need and aren't even good for human consumption.  They don't care about our well being, to the contrary, they market all day long to us and our children the most idiotic things.  Things that will actually cause damage to us and our childrens minds so that we can see the doctor and they can sell even more drugs to us and this is all a game to them.

I mean do we really need to watch commercials to be convinced that we need some particular prescription drug that will later be revealed is harmful for us?  Don't be a fool and wake up because it's completely insane.  You know the commercials I'm talking about that at the end say "it may cause death."  Why do they make such a big deal about arresting people for illegal drugs when they are the biggest drug pushers of all?  They come right into your home through the TV set and promote drugs all day long.  They are complete and utter hypocrites.  Why are their drugs "legal" and the others aren't?  Many of theirs are mind-altering too so what's the difference?  I'll tell you what the difference is.  The difference is they can't make money and profits from the illegal drugs, seriously, that is the only difference. Some of things they sell are 10 times worse than anything you will find on the street.  It is utterly completely incomprehensibly nothing but pure insanity.

And added for their enjoyment is the power and ego boost they get for locking people up and getting to judge, condemn, and sentence them to prison so they can force them to work for their profit.  That is just how sick it is.  Many American teenagers even are subjected to the most heinous humiliations and submissions that neither you nor me nor anybody with half an ounce of sanity would do to another person much less a child.  Lately, they are even arresting a 5 year old at school for "supposedly illegally possessing" an aspirin or a Tylenol or for throwing a tantrum because he wants his soul back.  Come on people, are you completely blind?  What sane normal person would do such a thing?  Only a completely unaffected zombie who works for the government that's who, a complete maniac who has been brainwashed into thinking that everything needs to be policed, controlled, and regulated right down to the raw feelings of an innocent child.

Oh my God, it is so out of hand, out of control, over the top, and utterly  monstrously INSANE!

Is that it?  NO!  That is not even the half of it because the list is that long.  You can't park here, you can only eat here, no drinking here, no standing in one spot here, no noise there, no bikes here, only walking there, only sitting here, no 11 minute breaks only 10, quiet you're in contempt of court here, no stopping here, no smoking there, no marriage here, stop here or else, don't do this, only do that, and you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.  The list could go on and it gets longer everyday.  Unless we are safe in our homes, we are subjected to complete and relentless police state.  Tell me now, what possible purpose could this serve except to try to extract a permanent state of fear on everyone whether you are breaking some ridiculous law or not and they love it because they are sociopaths.

They print money and bail out their friends and blatantly steal from everyone without anyone to answer to.  They are the only ones who are free in this country, if you committed their crimes you'd be going to the slammer but not them, they are immune to the laws.  You are now paying more for milk and gas then you ever have.  Very soon, you will not be able to afford food if you are not at that point already.  You are not one of their friends, in fact, your government despises you, otherwise they would never torture you like that but they love it.  It is enjoyment for them and behind your very back they laugh, oh how they laugh at your stupidity.  They will lie to you day in and day out, making up stories, "we are now on high alert for a terrorist attack" they will tell you.  Why do they tell you that?  One reason and one reason only, they want you to believe that you need them for your very life.  You don't.  In fact, you don't need them at all, it's quite the opposite, they need you, they need you to stay dumb and afraid so you will keep sacrificing yourself and your children to their public schools, to the military, to the police force, to all government posts so they can use you to control the masses for their continued success in controlling and maximizing the profits they reap.

If you have any idea what's good for you, if you have any semblance of common sense left in you, if you haven't been completely brainwashed, you will now do the only sensible thing left to do,

Occupy Now Everywhere.

Don't let them ruin and use up any more lives.

Wake up now America before it's too late.


From now on, question everything and ask yourself these two very important questions all day long

" Am I really free?" 
and
"What do I really know about my world?"


No comments:

Post a Comment