Sunday, October 23, 2011

Before It's Too Late





If we don't fix the prejudices and inequality that make all the other problems possible is to invite disaster on a scale that you have yet to experience but be warned no matter who you are or where you are in your life it is coming and it's sweeping force will occupy you one way or another.  There are no rich children being beaten with wooden boards.  Why?  

Think about it, when's the last time your voice was heard?  If you are not of the 1% the chances are NEVER!  Please wake up before it's too late!


Exactly, now think about that for a minute, your life is such that you don't have a clue if you will be able to continue to live at your current comfort level, why is that?  Is it not because of corporate and government corruption? And yet you can't be bothered to address it?  

Then They Came for Me (A New Twist)

By Stephen Rohde, a constitutional lawyer and President of the ACLU of Southern California. Adapted from the original by Rev. Martin Niemoller (1937).

First they came for the Muslims, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Muslim.

Then they came to detain immigrants indefinitely solely upon the certification of the Attorney General, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't an immigrant.

Then they came to eavesdrop on suspects consulting with their attorneys, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a suspect.

Then they came to prosecute non-citizens before secret military commissions, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a non-citizen.

Then they came to enter homes and offices for unannounced "sneak and peek" searches, and I didn't speak up because I had nothing to hide.

Then they came to reinstate Cointelpro and resume the infiltration and surveillance of domestic religious and political groups, and I didn't speak up because I had stopped participating in any groups.

Then they came for anyone who objected to government policy because it aided the terrorists and gave ammunition to America's enemies, and I didn't speak up because...... I didn't speak up.

Then they came for me....... and by that time no one was left to speak up.


"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

 "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.





Do you really think they won't come for you?


Corporations donate billions of dollars every year to protect and promote their interests.  Don't you wish you had the same option?  Now you do, so support us.


No comments:

Post a Comment